ads

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Ghanaian Woman Takes Second Husband For Sex!


After having spent 15 years of marriage with her first love, husband, a Ghanaian woman has taken a very controversial decision to get a second husband. “It wasn’t an easy decision for me,” said Puseletso Motselebane (44). “After 15 years of marriage I love my husband as much as I ever did, but I needed more action in the bedroom than he could provide.”
But, said Puseletso, she hated the idea of cheating on her husband. So she decided to find herself a Ben 10 and move him into the house with her and her customary husband, Petrus Moshawa (51). “People told me it was a bad thing and called me names, but I believe this is better than cheating,” she said.
“Because of some chronic disease he couldn’t satisfy me in bed. I felt guilty about my boyfriend so I decided to tell Petrus about Kagiso.”
She said at first Petrus was not happy about Kagiso Monnamoncho (34), but in the end he understood. She said they are all living together in an RDP house in Khotsong kasi, Bothaville, Free State. “We are living together as one happy family,” said the smiling Puseletso.
Now the mother of four children is planning to get married to Kagiso, who joined the family a year ago.
“We are still trying to raise money for our wedding,” said Puseletso.
She has three children with Petrus and a one-year-old with Kagiso. Kagiso is unemployed and Petrus gets a disability grant from government and works as a full-time gardener. Puseletso is a shebeen queen and she doesn’t like what she sees happening around her.
“Most women I know in my kasi cheat on their husbands but they do it in secret. I decided to live with both of my men faithfully.”
The two men have separate rooms.
Petrus said he is not completely happy with the situation but he has accepted it for the sake of his children.
“Although I have become the laughing stock of our kasi I have to accept things the way they are for the sake of my kids.”
“I won’t comment on our sex life, but as long as my wife is happy I am satisfied.”
Kagiso said he isn’t worried that his girlfriend is married.
“When we first met I didn’t know she was married but then we decided to take our relationship to the next level,” he said.
“Puseletso told me she had spoken to her husband and he didn’t have a problem with me moving in. I didn’t have a problem either, so I moved in. I’m a happy man.”
By  Modiri Michaels
Source: Dailysun


When News Breaks Out, We Break In. (The 2014 Bloggies Finalist)

No comments: