ads

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Nollywood Gist: With Tears, Mercy Johnson Reacts to Tonto Dikeh's Apology

Popular Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson has tearfully replied her colleague, Tonto Dikeh, who openly apologised for insulting her and her child some years ago.
Tonto & Mercy
 
We reported earlier today that popular Nollywood actress, Tonto Dike, took to her Instagram page this Friday morning and apologised for making “ill-mannered” comments about Mercy Johnson’s child.
 Tonto Dikeh said she uttered the words a “very long time ago”, and noted that as a new mother who has found God, she now regrets her words, adding that she “disgraced herself” with the act and also begged Mercy Johnson for forgiveness.
 In a swift reaction, actress Mercy Johnson Okojie, has taken to her Instagram page to reply Tonto, saying that she has forgiven her and wished her God's blessings.
 Below is her words in full;
 "@tontolet am shaking and in tears as I read your post.I have learnt the more this morning that the holyspirit is true,cus by him you were in my prayers last night and this morning.am in shock.
 'I always heard of what an Angel you are. Please,I forgave you immediately King came because I knew that u would have understood how it hurt me.
 "I Love you and I am short of words now but thank you and trust me I wish so much happiness and peace.am already hugging you so tightly. it is well and Purity is Blowing you a kiss too.
 "My God Will Bless You and Keep you Ahead always. MAMAPURITY."



When News Breaks Out, We Break In. (The 2014 Bloggies Finalist)

No comments: