ads

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Nollywood Gist: I Feel Comfortable Kissing Ramsey Noah and Desmond Elliot - Omoni Oboli

Mother of three and Edo State native, Omoni Oboli has talked about the challenges of acting romantic roles especially kissing someone with a mouth odour.
 
Omoni Oboli
In a chat with TheNETng, delectable Nollywood actress, Omoni Oboli, has revealed that she would never kiss an actor on set if he has mouth odour.
According to the 39-year-old trained digital filmmaker, if the actor is someone she is comfortable with, like Ramsey Noah, Desmond Elliot or someone else, she’d prefer to give them mint to give a fresh breath.
She said:
‘No o, I won’t kiss him o!’ she exclaimed.
"I will not kiss him o, I will tell the director that I cannot kiss him."
"Everybody knows that I am very particular about kissing scenes. So before we begin, I always say you need to find out if the actor’s breath is fresh.
"If the actor is someone I am comfortable with, like Ramsey, Desmond Elliot or someone else, I prefer to give them mint, and tell them, young man, let’s help ourselves."
"We both don’t want to be smelling each other’s breaths. I always make sure that their breath is fresh, we would both freshen our breaths because I will not want to offend anyone, if you know what I mean."


When News Breaks Out, We Break In. (The 2014 Bloggies Finalist)

No comments: